eDucate is your trusted source of healthcare information. Built by physicians, nurses and pharmacists who are leading members of the health care community.
It is said that knowledge is power and we pride ourselves in empowering our health care professionals so that they can be a trusted source for their patients. Credible health and medical education is needed and by having a one-stop resource for patients and health care professionals we can work together to elevate medical practices. Our organization provides medical information for doctors by doctors, and we have created medical information for patients because your life matters.
Committed to your social, emotional and physical health.
We welcome you to explore the diverse and credible content to empower your health.
- PhD in Cell and Molecular Biology from the University of Manchester, UK
- 3 year Fellowship in Cell Biology at The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto
- MD from the University of Miami, School of Medicine
- Neurology Residency at the University of Ottawa
- Heart and Stroke Foundation Stroke Fellowship at the University of Ottawa
- 2002-2014: Adjunct Professor, University of Ottawa
- 2012: Fellow of the American Heart Association
- 2008-2015: Medical Director of The West GTA Stroke Program
- 2008-2015: Division Head of Neurology, Trillium Health Partners
- Over 50 Peer Reviewed Publications, Letters, and Abstracts
- Canadian Foundation of Innovation Award Recipient
- Ontario Innovation Trust Award Recipient
- The Andre Barbeau Investigator Award Recipient from Canadian Neurological Science Federation
- The American Heart Association Young Investigator Award Recipient
Dr. Andre Douen is the founder of Educate Health, Innovate RD, and eDucateyourhealth.com. He is a leading Neurologist with a passion for medical health education. His team of contributors includes Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Research & Development Specialists, Social-Emotional Educators, and Community Development Leaders that all take health seriously and have partnered with Dr. Douen to bring preventative health care, as well as human interest and lifestyle information and education together in one user friendly website. Knowledge is power and we understand how confusing and stressful searching the internet can be. eDucateyourhealth.com is a one stop online experience that not only provides medical information but also includes a diverse social and emotional support and lifestyle network.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive up-to-date medical information written by health care professionals to empower your health and wellness.
[wd_hustle id=”Front” type=”embedded”/]
We acknowledge and thank all the health care professionals who are on the front lines treating and taking care of all those affected by COVID-19.
Your sacrifice, courage and patience are the life line of the health and well-being of all who have and will be been impacted.